Our training roadmap is designed to turn people who have no improvement knowledge into expert practitioners, while those who already have continuous improvement capabilities can benefit by enhancing their experience.
Our training is a mix of workshop based learning and practical projects. Companies see quick return on investment when adopting our training approach. We deploy real life case studies alongside a number of interactive simulations from a multitude of industries and process types. We always use what is most relevant for delegates.
Our training is aligned with Cardiff University Lean Competency System (LCS) accreditation. We offer both open courses and bespoke in-house training. If you are looking for something tailored to your own needs please get in touch.
This course will be presented online as a live webinar in six 2-hour sessions. Sessions will be recorded and will be available to all enrolled attendees.
All classes will be from 18:00 – 20:00, UK time. Registrants will receive login information no later than 48 hours before the start of the first session.
This webinar is being presented by Sustainable City Networks and NWETC.
Government agency personnel, city/state/municipal managers, contractors engaged in work with agencies, environmental engineers and managers, or anyone who is interested in learning techniques to improve efficiency and processes.
For a list of topics covered, further information and enrolment: MGMT June 21, 2016 webinar
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Lean thinking and methodology
- Understand how Lean concepts can be applied and integrated to address environmental “green” impacts and turn them into business differentiators in the marketplace
- Understand the Lean and Green Business System model through numerous case studies from leading edge organizations, including Toyota, Adnams Brewing, Marks & Spencer, and Tesco.
- See how new tools, techniques and solutions can be used to help see opportunities for “green” (Eco-maps and Green Impact Matrix)
- Perform your own self-assessment for process management
- Create a roadmap for you or your clients “Lean & Green” journey
- Pass the industry recognized “Lean Competency System 1a” certification exam (optional)
No prior experience in Lean or process improvement required for this course, but even experienced practitioners will find value in learning how to integrate “green” into the existing Lean framework.
This course is a follow-up to the “Lean Six Sigma for Environmental Professionals” course series.