Some of the key benefits to members:
- Participation in the consortium events such as quarterly facilitated “Gemba exchanges”, online forums and regular seminars.
- First hand observation of how other businesses, from diverse sectors, create lean and sustainability and how they integrate the two into one holistic approach.
- Facilitated “lean and sustainable maturity assessment” for your selected sites and creation of your own bespoke lean and sustainable business roadmap where needed.
- Credibility of thought leadership and university collaborations.
- Opportunity to influence the direction of your own business as well as being directly involved in shaping the direction of “lean and sustainability thinking” on the global stage.
- Staff training and Gemba coaching opportunities. All members will be offered to go through a Lean & Sustainability training programme accredited through Cardiff University.
- Access to lean and sustainability experts and facilitators, expert trainers and training material, tools, and cutting edge of knowledge.
For further information contact: email@example.com